Thursday, November 1, 2012

Argo F**k Yourself

This movie gave me so much insight on the history of the Unites States and Iran that I do not learn in my history classes.The story had me sitting on the edge of my sit the entire time because it was mind bobbling to see how all the details unfolded. The movie made you look at America and say why, but then make you look at America in a patriotic way because when all their lives were saved, it gave hope to everyone watching. When the cultivated the plan it was so hilarious because the audience was looking at the presentation of the plan and setting it up for failure. Argo F**k Yourself is a line in the movie that is stated many times, but first when the director was asked about it. Being that it wasn't an actual play, he became flustered and shooed him off by saying that. Thus it elevated into the big theme surrounding the whole movie. All in all it was a really great movie and you really should go see it. A plus is that every character that was casted in this production was made or already looked like the six survivors of the actual event. I always appreciate that.

2 comments: