Monday, February 18, 2013

Lion vs Lamb Angel vs. Serpent

Lion is thought to be a symbol of pure murder. Thoughtlessly kill without regret or remorse. Lambs are symbols of innocence or tenderness; the exact opposite of the lion.
Angel represents truth and loyalty while Serpent represents lies and sneakiness.
I was told to put myself in one quadrant that would represent two of the combinations.
I considered myself a winged lion (angel lion) because I am more likely to kill than the average man, but more likely to be honest than the average man. I noticed this about myself at an early age because lying was a moral quality I never picked up, but toughness was a moral quality I became acquainted with. Although I am more likely to tell the truth I am not  a complete saint. I have lied before and manipulate, but I am less likely to lie about detrimental situations and I am a blunt person. Also  I will not kill without the level of concern being high, but giving the opportunity I will kill for my kids (if i had kids of course), for my money, and my own safety without hesitation.  So when I put myself in the quadrant of lion and angel I put myself as close to the middle sector being half a saint and half a killer. Which in my point of view makes me a HUMAN.

No comments:

Post a Comment